Day Use & Patio Reservations
- Daily Rental Up to 100 People
- Day Use Fees
- Ramp Pass Per Day
- Hand Launch Per Day
Pay at the parking attendant or at store.
Day-Use Patio Reservations available all year!
Suitable for up to 200 People. Includes BBQs, partly shaded area, electrical hook-up, picnic tables, and trash receptacles.
Lake Sonoma Marina has two designated swimming areas.
Swimming Area 1: Left of the launch ramp; Access is granted through the Swimming Patio which may be reserved.
(Please check with Marina staff about reservations after booking)
Swimming Area 2: The Overflow Parking Lot; Continue to the end of the Overflow Lot and walk down the hill for beach access.
You are welcome to swim and use our grass areas for the day as long as they have not been previously reserved by another party.
Dogs welcome but must follow public leash laws at all times.
Cancelations of patio to be 48 before booking.
- Payment by credit card or check required upon reservation application. Your application will not be processed unless both the Reservation Form and deposit are received by Lake Sonoma Marina and availability is confirmed.
- All reservations are processed on a first come, first serve basis.
- The patio rental fee does not include a parking fee of $15.00 per car and $20.00 for boat launch.
- However, arrangements can be made to prepay for parking.
- If more people arrive than the original reservation indicated, there will be additional charges.
- No pets allowed.
- The patio area must be cleaned by your group after your event is over.
- Lake Sonoma Marina reserves the right to deny outside entertainment which is not compatible with the
- Marina environment.
- If renting a boat, it is encouraged to make advanced reservations for Marina Rental Boats (ie: canoes, fishing boats, ski boats).
- Lake Sonoma Marina also provides catering services, if interested please ask for a copy of the menu. For catering services we request that at least 72-hour notice be given.
- There will be an additional $50 fee for any band or DJ used at the marina paid to the Army Corp of
- Engineers with additional paperwork needed.
- There will be a 10% cancellation fee for patio reservations.
- There will an additional 10% fee if deposit is by credit card.
- It is the renter’s responsibility to relay all rules and regulations to others at the event.